Home > Product Info

Product

Select by Category

Cutting DiboardProduction Blanking Sofitware Lo DiboardProduction

Cutting


NEW ZERO

ZERO

The Fully Automated High-Speed Converting Machine

ZERO is a converting machine that makes dramatic processing time reduction a reality by implementing a completely new concept. The machine instantaneously processes the X and Y direction data to complete 80% of most package and display designs, and then process the remaining 20% of diagonal lines and arcs with finishing heads. In addition, the shuttle table system allows ZERO to work on multiple processes, further improving production speed.

Dieboard Production Solutions/In-Plant


flatbeam

FlatBeam

Wooden Dieboard Laser Cutting System

Laser Cutter for dieboard production. The dieboard can be cut just how you want by simply importing the CAD data.

crease_line

CREASE LINE

Counter Plate Production and Sample Cutting System

From counter plate production, to blankets with a half-cut, to folding carton samplemaking, all in one table.

crease_line_8atc

CreaseLine 8ATC

Intelligent Counterplate Processing System

Automatic height and depth adjustment and tool changing makes completely automatic production a reality.

ns-measure

NS-Measurement

Crease Line Measuring Machine

NS-Measurement automates the measure of crease height, which was originally done manually.


Blanking Solution


NEW MBM

Multi Blanking Machine

Blanking Machine for Short Run Production

MBM can flexibly handle a variety of blank shapes and sizes without the need to make separate blanking tools.

 


Software:  Package Design/Process Management/Logistics Simulator


NSシリーズ

PiCSYS

System Software Made Specially for the Printing and Packaging Industries

The Production Data Management (PDM) software made for the printing and packaging industry. You never thought managing your in-house sales and production data could be so easy for a packaging company.

 

NSシリーズ

Boxer

Folded Carton Arrangement for Boxing

Boxer is a software program to calculate the most suitable outer box size for packing in a simple and easy way, based on the information of dimensions and weight of folded packages.

 

NSシリーズ

SheetMaker

Software System for the Corrugated Industry

A PDM developed especially for the corrugated production industry.

Material


Re-board

Re-board

Display, POP, and Building Material

Re-board is a strong and lightweight building material. This material is easy to handle an can be printed on directly. Re-board can be used for a large number of applications, indoors and outdoors.

Edge Band Machine

Edge Band Machine

Edge Band Machine

Support your efficient Re-board production with the Edge Band Machine. You can produce stylish Re-board furniture with this machine.


NSK